quarta-feira, 2 de julho de 2008

Emerson Arcadia 2001 - Emulador WinArcadia 7.1

Uma nova versão do emulador WinArcadia. Clique aqui para fazer o download da versão 7.1.

Um comentário:

  1. Hello, I'm the programmer of this emulator. Thanks for your coverage of it.
    I read your tutorial...
    Joysticks should work if you enable them in the menu, did you try this?
    I'm sorry the emulator is difficult for you to use, if you have any suggestions about how to make it easier to use I'm willing to consider them.
    Could you please tell me which Arcadia games you had compatibility issues with? No Arcadia games should have any significant issues as far as I'm aware.
    Regards,

    James Jacobs
    Amigan Software
    Canberra, Australia
    amigansoftware@gmail.com

    ResponderExcluir